Sage Constructions has a proud history of delivering quality civil projects on time and on budget.
We are a reliable producer of quality works, and are proud to use reputable specialised suppliers and established local contractors.
Sage Constructions has a fleet of over 30 earthmoving machines.
Our rates are competitive, and we can supply pricing on a project basis that considers site location, material type and location, and site access.
We are CAL (Contractor Accreditation Limited) accredited.
Some of our major projects include:
- Darwin International Airport Entertainment Precinct Services Installation
- Darwin International Airport Aircraft Pavement Expansion and Helicopter Apron
- Churcher Estate Subdivision, Girraween
- Larrakeyah and Robertson Barracks Defence Leap II Projects (Defence Housing Upgrades)
- Wyuna Cold Stores Industrial Subdivision Development, Wishart Road
- Buntine Industrial Subdivision Development, Wishart Road
- Royal Darwin Hospital Accident and Emergency Development Expansion
- Farrar Residential Subdivision Development
- Yarrawonga Industrial Subdivision Redevelopment
- Humpty Doo Waste Transfer Station